Food Grade Plastic Foil Dog Food Packaging Flat Bottom Bags Wholesale
- Product NamePet food bag
- UsagePet food packaging
- MaterialsLaminated food grade materials
- ColorUp to 12 Colors
- SizeCustomized sizes
- DesignCustomized designs
- LogoCustomized logo
- SamplesFree (Available samples)
- Applicationfor dog, cat, bird, animal food packing
- PrintingGravure printing
dog cat food packaging pet food bag
|Product Name||Flat Bottom Ziplock Bag For Pet Snack Food Packing|
|Item||Pet Food Bag|
|Printing||Gravure Printing (up to 12 colors pringting)|
|Material||PET/AL/PE; PET/VMPET/ PE; According to customer's demand|
|Packaging||Carton / pallet|
|Artwork file||AI/PDF/CRD, at least 300 dpi resolution|
|Payment||50% T/T advance and 50% balance|
|Feature||1) Laminated material, strong; duarable2) Resealable; non-leakage, keep food fresh, shock resistance3) Food grade safe, for pet food, animal feed, etc.|
- High value: Pet food packaging bags bring delicious food to your little pet and let cute pets have their own small bags. For the majority of packaging bag wholesalers, this bag can bring you greater profits. With gradual improvement of people’s material life, more and more people tend to keep pets. So such bags are easy to sell. It can be seen that the value of this pet food packaging bag is still relatively high, especially in terms of its use value. The packaging bag brings new food to your pet.
- Keep pet food fresh: Pet food bags have many similarities with ordinary food bags, but they also have some distinctions. Generally, pet food contains fat, protein, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, crude fiber and other components, which are the nutritional value of pet food , however, these components also provide breeding conditions for microorganisms. Therefore, our bags use high barrier material to inhibit microbial reproduction and prevent pet food from deterioration and mildew.
- Flat bottom bags: This flat bottom packaging bags is a new type of pet food packaging. The vertical structure can stand on the shelf stably, square and flat, which has perfect shelf display effect and deeply attracts consumers' attention. In addition, There are 5 sides are available for printing. Sufficient printing layout enriches the product information description and pattern design. Good looking appearance is also an important factor for customers to choose. And this flat bottom has a features of large capacity also. Besides, The flat bottom packing bag is equipped with a reusable zipper, which can be reused by consumers for easy storage.
Pet food bags are used for all kind of pet food packaging, the pouches are made with the reclosable zipper for reuse purpose. In order to protect the food inside, all pet food bags are made with the high barrier material to make sure they have a longer shelf life.
There have four main pet food bags in the market: flat pouch, stand up pouch, gusset pouch, block bottom pouch. Flat pouches and stand up pouches are used for small volume pet food packaging, gusset pouches, and block bottom pouches are used for large volume ones.
The proper pouches will bring pet food with good palatability protection, aroma shield, and improved self-supporting stability, also with zipper then makes the pouch are easy to open and close options. Our professional packaging team makes sure that every clients receives personalized solution based on their brands and packing necessities.
How to packing before shipment.
What is a pet food bag made of?
A pet food bag can feature sturdy materials that will keep the inside contents fresh.
A polypropylene-based plastic material like CPP or PET can appear in your pet food bag.
The plastic compound needs to be safe for food use and should not include any BPA compounds or other harmful items.
How do you open your pet food bag?
You can use a small tab on the top part of a pet food bag to open its body.
Some pet food bags come with zippers, although they appear underneath the tab that opens the bag the first time.
How can you seal a pet food bag?
A resealable zipper can appear on many pet food bags.
What types of pet food bags can work?
There are many pet food bag styles that you can use today:
- A standup pouch will feature a design that will stay upright when on a flat surface.
- A gusset bag will include an opening part that helps to keep air from getting stuck inside.
- A flat pouch may also work for smaller food items.
How large can a pet food bag be?
From a dimensional standpoint, pet food bags can be about 30 to 120 cm in width.
A bag can also be 400 cm high, although that would be for bulk foods.
The size of the bag will vary based on the pet food type you’re securing.
A larger bag can handle more food, but it can also take in more weight without tearing.
What kinds of pet food could you add in a pet food bag?
Your pet food bag can support various types of food:
- Traditional kibble materials are ideal for a larger bag.
- You can also include treats in a smaller bag.
- Nutritional supplements for pets with special dietary needs can also go inside some smaller bags.
Are these pet food bags available for pets of all sorts?
You can get a pet food bag ready for any pet, including a cat, dog, rabbit, guinea pig, mouse, or another domesticated mammal.
Is it safe for you to leave the pet food bag open?
Avoid leaving a bag open, as air can cause the food to spoil.
Also, you don’t want to leave it open so your pet could leaf through the bag and grab food without your permission.
What can you do about sealing the pet food bag if you don’t have a zipper on the top?
A bag clip should be good provided that the clip is sturdy and the bag itself is rolled well enough.
What should you do when storing a pet food bag?
There are many things for you to do when storing a pet food bag the right way:
- Keep your bag in a dry area, so added moisture would not get in the way of your food.
- Make sure the bag is sealed all the way through.
- Keep the food in a dark place, as sunlight could add excess heat to the food.