Wholesale Zipper Bag Pet Film Food Packaging Four Side Sealed Bag
- Product NamePet food bag
- UsagePet food packaging
- MaterialsLaminated food grade materials
- ColorUp to 12 Colors
- SizeCustomized sizes
- DesignCustomized designs
- LogoCustomized logo
- SamplesFree (Available samples)
- Applicationfor dog, cat, bird, animal food packing
- PrintingGravure printing
laminated material thermal sealing plastic film for food packaging
|Product Name||Four Side Sealed Quad Plastic Packaging Bag For Pet Food Bag With Hole|
|Item||Pet Food Bag|
|Printing||Gravure Printing (up to 12 colors pringting)|
|Material||PET/AL/PE; PET/VMPET/ PE; According to customer's demand|
|Packaging||Carton / pallet|
|Artwork file||AI/PDF/CRD, at least 300 dpi resolution|
|Payment||50% T/T advance and 50% balance|
|Feature||1) Laminated material, strong; duarable2) Resealable; non-leakage, keep food fresh, shock resistance3) Food grade safe, for pet food, animal feed, etc.|
- Classical four side seal pouch: This four side seal pouch is composed of mono and multi-layers of plastic films with metalised and aluminium foil lamination. This food barrier film feature helps create high durability and long shelf life characteristics for the pouch. The two flat layers of film eliminate folds and particularly creases, making a weak spot. Additional protective films are also available to protect aroma, oxygen, UV, and punctures. The pouch is highly customizable in its size, dimensions, and designs to fit the product of your choice.
- Wide application: The four side seal packaging bag is not only perfect for pet food, but also suitable for coffee, liquids, medical, ready meals,frozen food, and personal care things.
- Sustainable development: Packing more product in a smaller bag also means you’ll reduce overall material waste after use. The four side seal pouch is eco-friendlier as it occupies very little space at the landfill. Like all our flexible pouches, side gusset pouches utilize a wide range of lightweight packaging materials and film layers for improved sealability, performance and product protection.
- Large capacity: One of the most noticeable advantages of packaging with a four side seal pouch is the filling volume. On the surface, you might think an empty cereal box would be able to hold more product than an empty side gusset bag. But the great thing about the side gusset pouch is that the gussets expand as the bag gets filled, allowing it to hold more product than what meets the eye.
- Durability: Another great advantage of four side seal bags and pouches is their ability to handle a diverse selection of product types. For example, certain snack foods like pistachios that have sharper edges can puncture the packaging causing the product to go rancid. Side gusset pouches implement strong, durable high-barrier films that work to avoid material deterioration and unwanted product recalls.
Advantages of four side seal packaging bags:
- Economically flexible packaging option
- Good package security from leaking
- Good package uniformity for cartoning
- Easy of access to products with tear notch
- Can be used for high speed packaging applications
- Economical storage and transportation
- Up to 12 color gravure printing
- Glossy , matte or UV finishing
- Metalized and non-metalized material structures can be used
Pet food bags are used for all kind of pet food packaging, the pouches are made with the reclosable zipper for reuse purpose. In order to protect the food inside, all pet food bags are made with the high barrier material to make sure they have a longer shelf life.
There have four main pet food bags in the market: flat pouch, stand up pouch, gusset pouch, block bottom pouch. Flat pouches and stand up pouches are used for small volume pet food packaging, gusset pouches, and block bottom pouches are used for large volume ones.
The proper pouches will bring pet food with good palatability protection, aroma shield, and improved self-supporting stability, also with zipper then makes the pouch are easy to open and close options. Our professional packaging team makes sure that every clients receives personalized solution based on their brands and packing necessities.
How to packing before shipment.
What is a pet food bag made of?
A pet food bag can feature sturdy materials that will keep the inside contents fresh.
A polypropylene-based plastic material like CPP or PET can appear in your pet food bag.
The plastic compound needs to be safe for food use and should not include any BPA compounds or other harmful items.
How do you open your pet food bag?
You can use a small tab on the top part of a pet food bag to open its body.
Some pet food bags come with zippers, although they appear underneath the tab that opens the bag the first time.
How can you seal a pet food bag?
A resealable zipper can appear on many pet food bags.
What types of pet food bags can work?
There are many pet food bag styles that you can use today:
- A standup pouch will feature a design that will stay upright when on a flat surface.
- A gusset bag will include an opening part that helps to keep air from getting stuck inside.
- A flat pouch may also work for smaller food items.
How large can a pet food bag be?
From a dimensional standpoint, pet food bags can be about 30 to 120 cm in width.
A bag can also be 400 cm high, although that would be for bulk foods.
The size of the bag will vary based on the pet food type you’re securing.
A larger bag can handle more food, but it can also take in more weight without tearing.
What kinds of pet food could you add in a pet food bag?
Your pet food bag can support various types of food:
- Traditional kibble materials are ideal for a larger bag.
- You can also include treats in a smaller bag.
- Nutritional supplements for pets with special dietary needs can also go inside some smaller bags.
Are these pet food bags available for pets of all sorts?
You can get a pet food bag ready for any pet, including a cat, dog, rabbit, guinea pig, mouse, or another domesticated mammal.
Is it safe for you to leave the pet food bag open?
Avoid leaving a bag open, as air can cause the food to spoil.
Also, you don’t want to leave it open so your pet could leaf through the bag and grab food without your permission.
What can you do about sealing the pet food bag if you don’t have a zipper on the top?
A bag clip should be good provided that the clip is sturdy and the bag itself is rolled well enough.
What should you do when storing a pet food bag?
There are many things for you to do when storing a pet food bag the right way:
- Keep your bag in a dry area, so added moisture would not get in the way of your food.
- Make sure the bag is sealed all the way through.
- Keep the food in a dark place, as sunlight could add excess heat to the food.