Custom Printed Food Packaging Square Flat Bottom Plastic Bags
- Product NamePet food bag
- UsagePet food packaging
- MaterialsLaminated food grade materials
- ColorUp to 12 Colors
- SizeCustomized sizes
- DesignCustomized designs
- LogoCustomized logo
- SamplesFree (Available samples)
- Applicationfor dog, cat, bird, animal food packing
- PrintingGravure printing
bulk flat bottom clear food sealing plastic packing film bags
|Product Name||Flat Bottom Zipper Bag For Pet Dog Food Packing|
|Item||Pet Food Bag|
|Printing||Gravure Printing (up to 12 colors pringting)|
|Material||PET/AL/PE; PET/VMPET/ PE; According to customer's demand|
|Packaging||Carton / pallet|
|Artwork file||AI/PDF/CRD, at least 300 dpi resolution|
|Payment||50% T/T advance and 50% balance|
|Feature||1) Laminated material, strong; duarable2) Resealable; non-leakage, keep food fresh, shock resistance3) Food grade safe, for pet food, animal feed, etc.|
- Aesthetic appealing: Packaging was initially intended to protect products, but has now evolved to become a marketing tool that “increases brand image, and stimulates consumer’s perceptions about the product”. Our flat bottom pouches are highly effective at marketing the pet food they contain thanks to the detailed information from ingredients of pet food to instructions on hoe to breed pets on the five sides.Your packaging only has a few seconds to make an impression. Therefore, the more advertising space you have, the more likely a consumer is to spot your product. However, as well as helping your coffee stand out, extra space also allows you to present your brand’s “story” to the customer once they have the package in their hands.
- Versatile display option: Our flat bottom pet food pouch also has a number of practical benefits. These pouches have wide, square bases that offer rigidity and stability when stacked upright. This is compared to the taller, narrower designs that are less sturdy and easier to knock over, which can be frustrating for consumers. The stable design is more user-friendly and convenient, enabling consumers to access the pet food without spilling or wasting it.
- Eco-Friendly and cost effective: Growing concerns over the environmental impact of packaging for ground and whole pet food has led many pet keepers to switch to more sustainable options. Flat bottom pouches have become a popular choice among these pet keepers as they are manufactured with less material when compared to other designs. They’re also lightweight and take up little room when empty, which translates into lower carbon emissions when transported. However, when full, the flat bottom pouches can hold considerably more pet food than other designs, such as stand-up pouches, making them a cost-effective option as well as a sustainable one.
- Customization available: We offer fully customizable packaging that allows you to take advantage of all five sides of the bag. You can choose from a range of materials, plus a selection of features, including degassing valves, transparent windows, and resealable zippers.
Pet food bags are used for all kind of pet food packaging, the pouches are made with the reclosable zipper for reuse purpose. In order to protect the food inside, all pet food bags are made with the high barrier material to make sure they have a longer shelf life.
There have four main pet food bags in the market: flat pouch, stand up pouch, gusset pouch, block bottom pouch. Flat pouches and stand up pouches are used for small volume pet food packaging, gusset pouches, and block bottom pouches are used for large volume ones.
The proper pouches will bring pet food with good palatability protection, aroma shield, and improved self-supporting stability, also with zipper then makes the pouch are easy to open and close options. Our professional packaging team makes sure that every clients receives personalized solution based on their brands and packing necessities.
How to packing before shipment.
What is a pet food bag made of?
A pet food bag can feature sturdy materials that will keep the inside contents fresh.
A polypropylene-based plastic material like CPP or PET can appear in your pet food bag.
The plastic compound needs to be safe for food use and should not include any BPA compounds or other harmful items.
How do you open your pet food bag?
You can use a small tab on the top part of a pet food bag to open its body.
Some pet food bags come with zippers, although they appear underneath the tab that opens the bag the first time.
How can you seal a pet food bag?
A resealable zipper can appear on many pet food bags.
What types of pet food bags can work?
There are many pet food bag styles that you can use today:
- A standup pouch will feature a design that will stay upright when on a flat surface.
- A gusset bag will include an opening part that helps to keep air from getting stuck inside.
- A flat pouch may also work for smaller food items.
How large can a pet food bag be?
From a dimensional standpoint, pet food bags can be about 30 to 120 cm in width.
A bag can also be 400 cm high, although that would be for bulk foods.
The size of the bag will vary based on the pet food type you’re securing.
A larger bag can handle more food, but it can also take in more weight without tearing.
What kinds of pet food could you add in a pet food bag?
Your pet food bag can support various types of food:
- Traditional kibble materials are ideal for a larger bag.
- You can also include treats in a smaller bag.
- Nutritional supplements for pets with special dietary needs can also go inside some smaller bags.
Are these pet food bags available for pets of all sorts?
You can get a pet food bag ready for any pet, including a cat, dog, rabbit, guinea pig, mouse, or another domesticated mammal.
Is it safe for you to leave the pet food bag open?
Avoid leaving a bag open, as air can cause the food to spoil.
Also, you don’t want to leave it open so your pet could leaf through the bag and grab food without your permission.
What can you do about sealing the pet food bag if you don’t have a zipper on the top?
A bag clip should be good provided that the clip is sturdy and the bag itself is rolled well enough.
What should you do when storing a pet food bag?
There are many things for you to do when storing a pet food bag the right way:
- Keep your bag in a dry area, so added moisture would not get in the way of your food.
- Make sure the bag is sealed all the way through.
- Keep the food in a dark place, as sunlight could add excess heat to the food.